Tell us a little about ShareGate?
Since 2009, ShareGate is recognized internationally as an industry leader building products that uncomplicate IT administrators journey in their Microsoft environments.
What are the major benefits users see when migrating to SharePoint or Office 365 using ShareGate?
- Intuitive & responsive interface – shortens your project timeline
- Simple pricing – our subscriptions always include unlimited right of use at no extra cost
- From planning to execution, ShareGate Desktop is the only tool you need
- Beyond migration to Office 365, our tool helps you reorganize, restructure and modernize
- Management, Reporting & Security – we help IT administrators with their everyday needs
Could you talk us through the support you provide in helping companies through their migration and beyond?
As a customer-centric company, we have a team of dedicated experts supporting all of our customers with any challenges at all times.Numbers speaks for themselves:
- 99% of requests answered in under 24 hours
- 95% of our customers are satisfied with the support provided
Could you tell us about how you support your partner community?
- Our partners are supported by our Distribution Partner, QBS who represents Operational Excellence in the Channel
- Partners who perform migration on behalf of their customer also benefits from our free unlimited access to our support team
What wider business opportunities do you see partners uncovering when working with their customers on ShareGate migration projects?
- ShareGate is easy to attach to a new Office 365 deal: customers adopting the cloud will always need to migrate their existing content.
- Always propose ShareGate, you will add tremendous value to your Cloud Service offer.
Finally, for our readers, three reasons to talk to QBS Distribution about ShareGate?
- QBS has the expertise and knowledge to help you scope your customer needs and propose the right product
- Cloud Solutions and SaaS experts you can trust
- They just get it right, all the time!